MES is a Certified Woman Owned Enterprise WBENC National Certification Number: 2005121585 capable of providing engineering, design, and project management for any project regardless of project size or scope.
We provide planning, design, engineering, and project management solutions from our offices in Detroit, Chicago, Belleville, and Livonia. Our capable staff of 115 design professionals, engineers, and PMP-certified project managers are ready to tackle projects of any size and complexity.
MES has been serving the utility and telecom industries in the Midwest since 2006. We’ve experienced a lot of change in these industries, and we’ve continued to thrive by embracing technical and process changes along the way. This resilience gives us, and our partners, a competitive edge.
Our capabilities include:
- Outside-plant (OSP) utility design
- Subsurface utility engineering (SUE) and design
- Conduit design
- Large-scale road relocation projects
- Utility pole surveying
- Pole loading
- Esri ArcGIS
- Street lighting design and program management
- Traffic control
- Construction management and support services
- Conflict and NESC violation resolution
- Structure Access Request
- 5G Network Design
- FTTP, FTTN, Large Fiber Network Design
We’ve worked with large and local utilities and telecom companies serving the Midwest, including:
- DTE Electric & DTE Gas
- Public Lighting Authority of Detroit
- ITC Transmission Company
- Columbia Gas of Ohio
- The University of Michigan
- Henkels & McCoy
Above all, we value safety, efficiency, quality, reputation, diversity, & inclusion. Our team reflects this focus: we are a Certified Woman-Owned Enterprise and have the most qualified and diverse utility engineering team in the Midwest, capable of tackling the most challenging jobs.